Whatever your personal and professional development goals, JLT can help you. With our dedicated trainers to support you through your self-development journey our courses are practical and skills focused meaning that you will see results that are relevant to you.
We offer a vast range of expert development services for individuals who are looking for a job, career change or just wanting to gain new skills.
We offer a range of career advice, back to work support, personal and professional development courses to help individuals and businesses to get from where they are to where they want to be.
NEW AAT Accounting Programmes
JLT are able to offer a variety of AAT Accounting Programmes to suit individuals and businesses. As well as Level 2 and 3 Apprenticeships we can also deliver evening, weekend and part-time courses. Contact us to discuss further and alternative qualification options:
- Level 2 Certificate in Accounting – One session per fortnight
- Level 2 Certificate in Accounting – Evening course (once per week)
- Level 3 Diploma in Accounting – One session per fortnight
- Level 3 Diploma in Accounting – Evening course (once per week)
- Level 4 Higher Award – Evening course (twice per week)
- Level 4 Higher Award – Weekend course (Saturday only)
Our Professional Development courses include;
We can offer personalised one-to-one mentoring and Employability support to help individuals with additional needs.
- Time management and prioritising tasks
- Customer service and relationship management
- Sales training and account management
- Negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills
- Effective communication in the workplace
- Assertiveness skills
- Conflict resolution
- Team Leading
- Line Management
Our Personal Development courses include;
- Personal skills assessment
- Setting personal goals, targets and action plans
- Self-confidence for interviews
- Self-confidence for work, rest and play
- Personal assertiveness
- Personal motivation
- Personal branding
- Dress to impress
- Communicating with impact
- The right attitude for work, rest and play
- Personal money management
- Health and well-being
Get recognition for existing skills and develop new ones by choosing from the wide range of training programmes and NVQs that we provide including;
- L2 NVQ Diploma in Decorative & Industrial Painting
- L3 NVQ Diploma in Decorative & Industrial Painting
- L2 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems (Ceiling Fixing)
- L2 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems (Dry Lining Finishing)
- L2 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems (Dry Lining Fixing)
- L2 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems (Access Flooring)
- L2 NVQ Diploma in Maintenance Operations
- L3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision
- L2 NVQ Diploma in Plastering
- L2 NVQ Diploma in Brickwork
- L2 NVQ Diploma in Wall & Floor Tiling
| Contact us |
|To find out more speak to our |
Business Development Team
I think the Apprenticeship programme is a great way to kick start your career and give you all the skills and experience required to get ahead in the working world. Carrying out an Apprenticeship helps you to get real life experience in the work environment that you would miss out on if you went to university...
Whilst looking for a job things were quite difficult and my life wasn`t going to plan, but I was determined to change my life for the better. Then I applied for an Apprenticeship programme with JLT where I received lots of encouragement and support from Anthony...
Becoming an Apprentice meant I could learn new skills, gain experience, develop my confidence and achieve a qualification. It also meant I would get a salary. I feel my Apprenticeship has greatly enhanced my future career opportunities as I now have the experience and skills employers look for....